Thursday, September 28, 2017

Vogue 1550


 I'm a summer lover and here in Minneapolis we just had a warm spell and it was fantastic!
My mom and I both went swimming in the lake almost everyday. It was the latest in the season ever. Happy dance!

Here is another dress that needed a special bra, luckily I had one on hand. This is made from a linen table cloth. I looked up Mimi G's tutorial on ice dying and let me tell you, this is the easy way to dye. Hauling that huge bag of ice was the hard part.



 For the center the pattern says to make a bias strip, crazy...just use some braid or a strip of fabric from the stash and just on the straight of grain.


I still have more dresses coming! I have a new computer and saving pictures is now torturous, they seem to go where they want to go and it's so hard to find them, so much for stupid upgrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment