Sunday, July 23, 2017
This was one of the dresses that for some odd reason got cut out in sewn in two days. I saw a pattern very similar to this in one of my Burdastyle Magazines, but tracing those out are not fun so when I saw this on Etsy, I pressed the purchase button. It was from Australia and their patterns are printed on a nice white tissue, not the tan that we use.
This was very easy to sew and fit. I added interfacing to the front neckline and that's about it.
The neckline is really deep, the instructions say to add a hook and eye, but that just seems strange.
I used a pin and I love Soma Cami Bras (they haven't been selling them the last few times I looked...Yikes).
The back is very plain, sorry didn't feel like taking a picture today of that view!
Pattern copyright 1976.