Friday, June 26, 2015

Another Burda!

This is Burda 8/2014, style 116. When I saw this is the magazine, I knew I had to make it. Once again others on the internet had made this and it looked really cute. The instructions to make this were crazy and just made no sense. Sometimes you just have to sew.

Here is a close-up of the battenburg lace that I added to the front and back. I fused some areas, then did some stitching...hope that all stays on!

On this dress you have to take a picture of both the front and the back. I used elastic on the top and bottom and at the waist line using bias tape even though the top was lined. I also had to make the pattern larger and longer, since 42 was the largest size. I like this dress, but have no desire to make another one, at least not in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment