Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Unintentional Frankenpattern

I started off with a Koos pattern Vogue 1301. This had been cut out and waiting for sewing over the long winter, so I thought I better get on it since winter is once again lurking. Let me say this is the worst pattern ever! The armholes are around your waist and the serging on the front does not look good. It just looks like an ugly nightgown.

Since I had just completed Butterick 5985 and since I had fabric that matched in the stash I decided to move forward.


I cut off the top and used it as an over skirt, It's wearable but not my favorite. It took a long time to sew and I don't think the fabric I used for the main portion of the dress will wear well, it was pilling as I was sewing it.

At least I'm smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment